Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European MNC and a world leader in developing, engineering and supplying technologies for processing plants. Our highly respected client is seeking an experienced sales professional, with at least 3 years' experience in project sales for the position of Sales Engineer. The job will be based in Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Establish new and maintain existing, relationships with customers.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements.
- Travel to visit potential clients.
- Persuade clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculate client quotations.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms.
- Negotiate and close sales by agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Offer after-sales support services.
- Administer client accounts.
- Analyze costs and sales, meeting regular sales target.
- Record and maintain client contact data.
- Coordinate sales projects.
- Support marketing by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solve client problems
Key job requirements include:
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.
- Experience in spare parts / order processing.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- A strong team player with good planning and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia