Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational chemicals company dealing mainly in decorative paints and performance coatings. This company sells and distributes interior and exterior paints to consumers and professionals worldwide, the world's leading provider of marine coatings to shipowners and management companies for newbuilding, drydock and seastock, and a leading supplier of powder coatings to companies active in industries related to appliances, furniture, building components, pipelines and general industries. The company is based in Mandaue City, Cebu.
Promote and sell Company's products by developing strong customer relationships; liaising with the client market and responding to sales and technical enquiries to achieve company goals; attaining monthly budgeted sales target, gross margin and DSO; and increasing market shares for Marine segment; while providing technical support by giving professional advice on paint quality, process and application, stock requirements and painting progress in order to achieve the optimum performance from our paint.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Achieve TOPLINE Sales Budget with profitable growth for the year;
- Manage, service and maintain good relationship with existing customers and attend to queries and disputes and secure sales and establish business and background information of customers for credit approval to lower the risk of non-payment;
- Secure projects, support and develop customers by frequent visits, presentations and follow-up and present regular seminars and training to contractors, consultants and facility owners;
- Compile monthly sales reports, sales forecasts and collection reports;
- Manage and be responsible for Collections and monitor regularly ageing accounts and coordinate with the Finance AR department;
- Utilize and maximize CRM Marine Concept Tools and functions;
- Develop and manage the Coastal sales through establishing main distributors and retailers in located in strategic, coastal areas.
- Keep abreast of market situation by collecting information on projects and customers in order to stay competitive.
- Bachelor's Degree
- With minimum of 3 years working experience in the same capacity
- Passionate, has the ability to communicate to different levels
- Aggressive in terms of pursuit of success in sales
- Background in sales and handling decorative paints, doing B2B transactions
- Exposure in multinational companies and clients
- Willing to travel to different sites Cebu, Northern Mindanao, and other nearby areas.