International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global manufacturing company in searching for an outstanding Sales Finance Manager with responsibilities for providing financial leadership and decision support for the respective market/market cluster in line with our business strategies.
- S&F business partner for the respective market or market cluster - as such supporting the definition of market / customer / channel strategy and achieving targets set within operational plan/3-years value creation plan
- Member of the market/market cluster Management Team and accountable with GM/MD on the delivery, ownership and execution of the Operating Plan
- Develop strategic partnership with the GM / MD through spending time in the market to understand the competitive landscape, uncover opportunities for growth, further understand the customer and strengthen the relationship with the one-Demand team.
- Lead the market / market cluster P&L drive and cash actions, leverage period review and S&OP cycle, in particular through DMR and IR.Job Requirements:
- Partner with SRM and the local organization to support and roll out ROI models and best practices to evaluate the effectiveness of promotional activities and trade investments to drive value creation
- Partner with SRM and the local organization to drive portfolio and customer mix as per business strategy
- Initiate, lead, and manage projects which will improve current business processes and deliver against strategy
- Establish and drive digital tools/reporting and a value creation mindset within the local Sales/channel organization
- Ensure, that the trade budget is managed accurately and at the appropriate level of detail in the Trade Budget Systems; work in conjunction with sales to review trade fund use and effectiveness; identify opportunities to maximize ROI and eliminate non-working investments.
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and guidelines pertaining to internal control with respect to the market executions.
- Influence sales and customers to recommend process improvements for the mutual benefit of all parties and to allow for the best use of trade/investment funds.
- Support in ad-hoc activities and customer individual offers via financial evaluation and recommendations
- Support in the preparation of annual trade negotiations and customer business plans
- Evaluation of financial impacts driven by price increase, as well as changes in trade terms/conditions
- Experience in functional areas other than finance or relevant business experience.
- Demonstrated analytical and insights capabilities
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Cost Accounting and Budget Management
- Analysis and Evaluation of Business Activities
- Statutory Accounting
- Financial Control