Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Consumer Goods Division is recruiting on behalf of an established F&B food ingredient manufacturing and supply company.
Our client is looking for an esteemed Sales General Manager. The General Manager blends business acumen and operational knowledge to drive business results while building a high-performing team. This role uses discretion in assigning duties to employees and in employment decisions and is accountable for the achievement of sales goals, operations, staffing and performance management of employees. The General Manager will be reporting to the CEO. The winning candidate will need proven operational prowess, marketing savvy, and a growth mindset, as well as the ability to manage a team to execute Company's vision.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing, and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Sales experienced in sales of instant coffee, instant tea and non-dairy creamer in Malaysia.
- Confers with the CEO and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates, and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance, and new product development.
- End to end P&L management.
- Responsible for sales with customer and expending/ hunting customer network.
- In charge of growing the present business.
- Responsible to grow the company revenue within the next one year.
- Oversees departments to review operating reports and resolve operational problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and supports development and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, customer requirements, and market growth.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in F&B industry with food ingredient background.
- Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Multi-unit experience. Must have expertise in profitability analysis and budgeting P&L.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills in long-term and immediate situations.
- Able to make decisions that are based of technological efficiencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly editing and proofreading.
- Strong interpersonal skills - is assertive and still viewed as approachable, deals with sensitive issues with finesse.
- Demonstrated high level of responsiveness in communication with employees of all levels and other external constituents.
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.