International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global software company with cutting-edge IT products and individual digital solutions in the areas of secure digital payment, financial technologies, publishing, transport, healthcare, and insurance. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Sales Manager position.
The dedicated Sales Manager is a role defined within the client's International Sales organization and belongs to the Direct Sales Channel.
- Drive business growth and expansion in a defined territory for the Payment/Digital Finance line of products
- Identify the possible sales channels and undertakes all necessary activities in order to position the Digital Finance line of products on the given market
- Strategically develops and grows a set of existing accounts concurrently & strategically develops new business with new clients as well as existing clients with new products according to the defined yearly plans
- Collaborate with the internal presales, delivery, and acc. management stakeholders in order to maximize customer opportunities as well as create relevant and valuable customer propositions.
- Works together with the Marketing Communications team to establish and further progress the local visibility of the company for the given territory
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of project implementations together with the delivery organization
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain an account plan, budget, and forecasts per customer/territory and delivers key metric reports
- 5-8 years of experience of payment experience in banks (especially cards) or e-payment
- Strong direct sales background with payment gateways, PSP's acquiring banks or large e-commerce merchants/marketplaces
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Payments/Digital Finance eco-system
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Superb verbal and written communications skills in English and native Vietnamese are a must
- The role foresees 30% travel to Singapore quarterly