International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing company in providing 2in1 solution for expenses and digital payments.
As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Sales Manager position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- The sales manager's main goal is to increase new sales and establish a sales strategy and team to address various market groups.
- Develop, implement, and execute sales strategies for the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with essential business partners (oil companies, gas station owners, logistics specialists, trade groups, fleet service providers, etc.)
- Build and maintain a solid pipeline of potential large clients.
- Organize and present sales calls to clients and partners.
- Understand the client's needs and work with the IT and operations teams to come up with the best solution.
- Prepare a business proposition and deliver it.
- Ensure that the business solution is delivered to clients in a professional manner
- Keep track of sales activity and performance and report on it.
- Recruiting, coaching, and inspiring a high-performing sales team.
- Provide assistance to other departments and management.
- Prepare yearly and monthly sales budget reports.
- At least 8+ years of successful selling experience in B2B sales in the Logistics, Transport, and Supply Chain Industry (medium to large companies) as Sales Manager/Senior Sales.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English - written and spoken.
- Dynamic and driven individual.
- Strong skills to network and connect with C's level.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Industry background: Services.
- Excellent knowledge of the logistics and transportation service markets and payment/ Fintech would be a plus.
- Proven team player with exceptional interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication skills and organizational skills.