International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on a behalf of a well-known chemical manufacturing company. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced person for Sales Manager (Advanced Materials). The role will work at office in Ha Noi City, Vietnam.
Job Summary: Reporting to General Manager, the Sales Manager will work independently and be responsible for brand promotion and sales revenues of full portfolio.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, networking opportunities, and programs to capture key customers.
- Maintain and develop existing and new clients with suitable proposals and service quality optimization to meet sale target.
- Generate leads through business-to-business marketing, direct sales techniques, on prospective clients.
- Identify and solve the client issues relating to technical and commercial matters.
- Make suggestions regarding workflow/ process improvements for proposed customer solutions.
- Conduct market intelligence and maintain up-to-date expert knowledge regarding business products.
- Holing bachelor's degree.
- Having at least 3 years working experience working as Sales Manager in chemical, manufacturing or factory business with customer service oriented in B2B/B2C environment.
- Strongly self-motivated for personal responsibility, working for solutions & overcoming difficulties.
- Can communicate well in both English and Chinese.