International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a Global Trading & Distribution of Agriculture machines. Our client is seeking for a Sales Manager.
- Develop multiple business streams such as Channels/End-Users and implement market development programs to exceed company's Annual Target.
- Identify and convince channel to represent the company in key markets/provinces.
- Identify potential key client market of Agricultural Machinery.
- Liaise with technical team to provide effective commercial and technical support to customers.
- Play an integral role in new business operations and be responsible for smooth on-boarding process new customers.
- Perform pre-sales activities and liaise with After-sales team to conduct equipment demonstrations at customer's premises.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior authorities of key accounts and generate new business.
- Train the dealer on proper Sales & aftersales processes.
- Ensure the most suitable branding for Phygitally Network Partners.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Agricultural machinery sales and 3 years in managerial position; Experience in solution-sales is a plus.
- Have basic commercial knowledge of Agricultural equipment sales.
- Have demonstrated communication, presentation and influence ability at all levels of an organization
- Willing to travel within Vietnam when required.
- Excellent English skills.