Sales Manager - Chemical (Water Treatment Projects)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading national company with a core focus on chemical. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years' experience in chemical (water treatment projects) for the job of Sales Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to Country Sales Manager
- Responsible in leading business development in Indonesia mainly by sourcing new projects in the Industrial Segment & Achieve Targeted Sales
- Identify new prospects, business opportunities and new local projects lead, preparing presentations of findings for upcoming tender to bid for the tender.
- Promoting Company's innovation and technology to potential clients to develop the new business fields and opportunities.
- Develop and implement marketing and growth strategies and plans.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business service and value proposition and ability to bring in local contracts.
- Update Opportunities , Sales Forecast & Results on a monthly basis to Management team
- Collate market intelligence with respect to Competitor activities
- Ability to work on Market Potential to Target Sales
- Work proactively with the director to look ahead and farm opportunities to value-add to clients or grow the business.
- Establish the company brand image in the Industrial Sector
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical /Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university .MBA additional Qualification preferred
- Minimum 10-15 years of working experience, preferably in Project sales in the field of Water & Waste water industry
- Should be a Self Starter and willing to extensively travel in the Industrial segment market to Penetrate the business
- Should have developed business independently in Indonesia Market
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Exceptional Market and customer awareness and presentation skills
- Knowledge of EPC companies, Major Industrial markets and companies.