International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational Photovoltaic Systems company.
Our client is seeking for a Sales Manager who has strong experience in PV sales.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in line with the Company's overall strategic plans and financial goals in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with distribution channels and strategic accounts
- Make business development with installers, distributors and utility companies
- Make sales forecast and review sales results to ensure the set targets are achieved.
- Keep close relationships with top project developers at all levels.
- Update customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist product management teams to identify and improve product portfolios for use in the market and closely monitor industry trends
- Provide input regarding territory-specific product positioning and marketing strategies
- Work with the local and international teams to ensure all sales targets are being met
- Bachelor's Degree in related technical field
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in Photovoltaic Systems/PV
- Solid and verifiable sales track record
- Strong technical competence with the ability to understand the technical workings of the product line.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English