Sales Manager - Logistics Services (based in Surabaya)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational logistics company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years' experience in logistics services for the job of Sales Manager - Logistics Services. The job is based in Surabaya, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Drive growth opportunities for Logistics Services products with a high level of commercial, technical/operational and market understanding
- Enhance sales owners' capabilities and knowledge, including increased confidence to profitably grow with the customer in Logistics Services products and eventually integrated solutions
- Identify business opportunities in the core and new verticals and stay ahead of market trends
- Develop opportunities for Logistics Services products brought forward by commercial teams
- Coordinate with solution team to provide pricing on opportunities brought forward by commercial teams
- Maximize synergies & overall profitability on opportunities
- Actively lead the RFI, RFQ and RFP process for Logistics Services Product
- Ensure RFQ & RFP proposals submitted are comprehensive, competitive and within the parameters set by global product
- Review and vet contracts ensuring product technical standards & requirements are met
- Support new business pursuits via our sales/internal stakeholders to deliver a sound business proposal on time
- Approach new leads jointly with relevant sales colleagues, transferring opportunity ownership to sales in line with sales accountability
- Strong ability to break down a product solution in a simplistic fashion to both internal sales and customers
- Support sales in pursuit of deals for relevant products (inbound marketing leads, trade shows, past relationships, etc.)
- Leading sales call for promotion of Logistics Services products capability to target customer, leveraging their product knowledge
- Increase knowledge & awareness of Logistics Services products with sales & internal stakeholders
- Providing solutions to sales and customers at a rapid pace.
- Serve as a centre of excellence within the region for Logistics Services fulfilment Products
* Bachelor of Engineering or Supply Chain as a minimum. Master-Degree is a plus.
* Minimum 10 years of relevant Logistics Services experience in business development
* In-depth understanding of local/regional industry market trends
* Solid understanding of customer industry needs & requirements for the respective product
* Well-developed stakeholder management and influencing skills.
* Strong understanding of the commercial solution sales process.
* Strong financial & pricing acumen
* Deep understanding of Logistics Services industry knowledge selling and solutioning of company core technical service offerings
* Experience with drafting and negotiating contracts; drive to understand commercial context.
* Able to hold a position yet partnering with the business to find solutions to complex issues.
* Commercial mind-set, drive to deliver high quality results, high level of integrity.
* Well organised, punctual.
Speaks and writes English and Bahasa clearly.