Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a multinational chemicals company dealing mainly in decorative paints and performance coatings. This company sells and distributes interior and exterior paints to consumers and professionals worldwide, the world's leading provider of marine coatings to shipowners and management companies for newbuilding, drydock and seastock, and a leading supplier of powder coatings to companies active in industries related to appliances, furniture, building components, pipelines and general industries. This job is on a flexible work arrangement with office based in Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to manage assigned segment(s) sales activities and promote mainly segment products in a designated national geographical area or region by applying company's sales tools and techniques to promote company's products, service and solutions, identify new business development opportunities and maintain customer relationships in order to achieve sales targets, gross margin, DSO and targeted market shares. You will handle the Luzon sales territory of the company. This entails strong organization skills, people management, client engagement and management, networking, and direct coordination to clients not limited to shipyards.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop and seek the new business opportunities for the local market by targeting new customers in order to increase our market share and profitability.
- Introduce, promote and sell a range of segment(s) and products in assigned geographical territories through regular customer visits in order to maintain good relationships and obtain market information.
- Follow-up on projects within allocated geographical territories by coordinating and monitoring closely with project personnel to ensure company's products are used in order to achieve sales budget.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate specific customer problems
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery, good customer service and achieve company goals.
- Monitor collections to ensure customer payment is received within agreed term to achieve budgeted days outstanding.
- Execute assigned sales activities related to achieving current assigned targets in terms of volumes and gross margins by through customers by providing timely direct services to the customers in order to ensure that overall profitability is achieved by the company.
- Responsible for the market mapping and expansion in territory by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors in order to increase company's market share.
- If applicable, organise, develop, motivate and lead sales teams by setting clear targets and framework, coaching, supporting, following-up and monitoring each team member in line with the company's values.
- Bachelor's Degree
- With minimum of 5 years working experience in the same capacity
- With people management skills, passionate, able to communicate to different levels
- Aggressive in terms of pursuit of success and customer compliance and relation
- Background in sales, marine and shipyard management
- Exposure in multinational companies and clients
- Willing to travel to different sites in Luzon