Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Technology Division is partnered with a Network Infrastructure solutions organization. Due to rapid growth, They are currently seeking for an exceptional Sales Manager with at least 5 years' experience in Sales and Business Development within the Network Infrastructure sector. The position is based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Perform all sales duties including sales presentations, sales negotiations, closure of sales, Agreement finalization & key client account management with the support of the Sales support team.
- Manage and oversee KL Branch P&L.
- Manage all aspects of pre-sales which includes RFP responses, coordinate product trials etc.
- Managing sales funnel and sales activity reporting on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Work closely with strategic partners on lead generation, advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Build customer relationships to achieve high customer service rating and manage a customer database.
- Monitor, track, and report pending payments from sales meeting target date.
- Monitor and report competition activity and keep up to date on market conditions and product development.
- Work efficiently and effectively in line with company procedures and guidelines, delivering exceptional results against key performance indicators (customer satisfaction, productivity and deal volume).
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field.
- A self-driven and target oriented individual with at least 5 years sales experience either in vendors or in system integrators.
- Experienced in dealing with Network Infrastructure products.
- A proven track record in hunting and closing sales.
- Experience in IT solutions/IT Infra/IT Network solution sales is an added advantage.
- Experience in prospecting, selling, consistently meeting and exceeding targets is mandatory.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and ability to travel.
- Excellent presentation skills and strong command of English both written and verbal.