International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leading organization specializing in a wide range of packaging solutions. Our client is seeking for a talented and highly skilled professional with at least 5 years' experience in Sales / Business Development. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the income of scope of responsible products, developing new business, building up relationship with principals and achieving targets as set by the Company.
- To initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products and achieve the desired growth in business reflected in the Company's sales and income budget.
- To prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company's products, solutions and services, and to achieve the annual sales and income target as assigned by the Department Manager.
- To prepare Plastic & Rubber department's annual sales budget.
- To identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration and business expansion.
- To conduct regular visits and technical product presentations to customers in order to maintain good rapport as well as to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the products, services/support and other market information.
- To prepare product costing and to work out quotations for customers.
- To gather market information so as to keep the Department Manager updated on competitors' movements and the Company's position in the market.
- To maintain good enhance rapport with the respective principals/suppliers.
- To evaluate pricing strategy together with the Department Manager or Country Manager to maximize profitability.
- Degree in Chemical or related field.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience in sales & marketing in similar industry.
- Have a good leadership and management skill.
- Strong sales acumen and self-motivation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.