Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the multinational pump product company. As the expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 7 years of experience in selling air compressor products for the job of S Sales Manager - Representative. The job is based in Indonesia.
- Leading business development & sales for complete unit and aftermarket activities for Indonesia.
- Engage and support Channel Partners (CP) and Business Leader to develop the opportunity.
- Developing strategic account relationships and network of aftermarket services.
- Develop growth strategies in specific vertical markets by clearly defining expectations (goals, resourcing, and market share penetration) and CP accountable for achieving results.
- Lead and communicate distributor incentive programs.
- Identify and participate in training programs for products and/or services.
- Support product management to collect and report on product surveys, market trends, competitive information and establishing pricing rules (price lists and discounts).
- Provide technical product support and facilitating the close of large sales opportunities with CP when required
- To establish and maintain constant contacts with procurement, project and technical personnel at EPCC companies, petrochemical end users and engineering consultants in order to maximize our opportunity to participate in the project either directly or through distributors.
- To support on-site training, testing and commissioning, technical support, pre-order/kick-off meeting, troubleshooting and solving customers problem under the territory of Indonesia.
- 7+ years of proven experience in sales with technical products to distributors, engineering contractors and to end users.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Engineering or Business-Related preferred.
- Expertise in Pumps technology and their applications (Ideally PC pumps).
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the PC pump market.
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic account and vertical segment business drivers and purchasing behaviours.
- Strong sales & technical background. Must have strong ability to explain technical information.
- Flexible and ability to travel 40% to 60% both domestic and international.
- Fluent in English for external and internal communication.