Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Healthcare Division is partnered with a multinational digital healthcare (health-tec) company. Our client brings medical care closer to people, delivering high quality of care directly to patients' home via virtual consultation and home-visit.
As the business is expanding due to the increased of demand in convenient healthcare, our client is looking for a wide-corporate networking Sales Specialist to be part of the business development team. The opportunity is based in Johor, Malaysia.
- Promote company's products and services
- Build new corporate clients
- Good understanding of the market and develop value propositions and competitive packages to meet client's needs and provide recommendations to management.
- Provide high and reliable service standard
- Negotiate with clients and underwriters to deliver team goals of growth, profitability and increase market share
- Build successful long term business relationships at all levels with clients, insurers and stakeholders including but not limited to Government clinics, private hospitals through regular visitation.
- Monitor performance and results, identifying and closing of new business, creating marketing strategies to both existing and new clients, up-sell and cross-sell to existing clients to meet and exceed sales targets and objectives.
- Identify and monitor competition by gathering current market intelligence such as market trend, pricing and product information.
- Handle client's inquiries and resolve complaints swiftly and professionally
- Contribute positively to Sales and Marketing team through teamwork and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong business acumen and creative selling
- Strong track record in B2B
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- Having background or understanding of medical or healthcare industry will be an added advantage
- Possess own transport