Executive Recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group's Health Division is partnering with a leading provider of pharmacy automation solutions and services for healthcare institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. As business growth and expansion continues, our esteemed client is looking for a results-driven, proactive, and strategic individual with a passion for sales for the role of Global Sales Specialist to be based in Selangor, Malaysia.
- Involved in B2B sales for cart solutions and achieving sales targets in a timely manner to meet the company's annual sales goals for the department globally.
- Proactively identify and cultivate new accounts, overseeing the entire B2B sales process from initiation to closure.
- Create comprehensive proposals, quotations, and other relevant documents as part of the sales cycle to effectively communicate our solutions to prospective clients.
- Actively participate in tenders to create and expand lead/sales opportunities, leveraging your expertise in our products and services.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans that align with the company's goals to achieve growth and meet sales targets, collaborating with internal teams as necessary.
- Work closely with various internal business units to recommend solutions, product enhancements, and updates tailored to customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to clients, highlighting recommended solutions and products, and addressing any questions or concerns they may have.
- Continuously analyze the competitive marketplace and industry trends to formulate effective business strategies for our products.
- Address customer issues and concerns promptly to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, ensuring that their needs are met to the best of our ability.
- Be flexible and willing to take on ad-hoc duties as required to support the sales team and achieve company objectives.
- Proven sales track record in B2B from any industry. Sales experience or familiarity within the healthcare industry would be advantageous.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented and capable of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Capable of providing technical advice on functions and methods of operation is essential.
- Ability to collaborate within cross-functional teams.
- Must be willing to travel.