Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in construction industry. Our reputable client is currently searching for Sales Supervisor who is amenable to work onsite under a morning schedule. The office is located in Makati City.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the sales teams and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales.
- Assist higher management in developing reasonable sales goals, oversee the activities of sales employees, and collaborate with marketing teams to expand brand presence.
- Responsible for meeting monthly Sales targets of all projects.
- Responsible for broker network management, sales and training campaigns, monitoring of sales performance and evaluation.
- Assure effective implementation of the Selling process, while utilizing all company's available resources.
- Be updated and knowledgeable of industry trends and regulations, market data and trends, and other related matters in the real estate industry.
- Review and analysis of sales and marketing reports and preparation and presentation of accurate summarized sales and expense reports.
- Continuously identify new sales opportunities.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms with the Client as needed.
- Maintaining good relationship with Clients and Sellers.
Target Setting & Execution
- Oversee the monthly analysis and evaluation reports for the following:
- Market Research & Competitor Scan
- Sales Demographics
- Must Contribute to Strategic Planning and Business Continuity
- Deliver at least 90% of the Sales Target for each month.
- Assess staff and broker performance to ensure maximum efficiency
Recruitment & Management of Sales Network
- Ensure proper recruitment of agents to attain targets.
- Oversee Training on Sales Procedure, Techniques and Product Knowledge to accredited sellers monthly or as needed.
- Formulation of Promos, Incentives and commission schemes that are competitive in the market.
- Monitor brokers inquiries, trippings, endorsement of inquiries and sales conversions.
- Close supervision, monitoring and evaluation of Sellers' sales performance, merits and violations and submit evaluation and recommendation report monthly or as needed.
- Oversee work of Sales Team and initiate to correct / sanction if needed. 1. Monitor daily Inventory updates to sellers.
- Monitor daily Inventory updates to sellers.
- Oversee Proper Inventory Management (Held Units, Physical Keys and Cash and Collection Management)
- Escalate matters to Marketing and PMO to keep in saleable condition.
- Review and analyze Sales reports not limited to data but to conditions that help management see sales trends.
- Research and analyze industry trends and apply to UPDI selling.
Sales Activities & Events
- Devise effective Selling Strategies to meet minimum sales target of at least 10 units per month or as required.
- Timely preparation, execution and monitoring of Sales Activities and Requirements as scheduled in the Sales Plan: Pre-Selling, Launching, Site Manning, Trippings, Exhibits, Open House and Special Events. Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to scheduled due dates.
- Identify effectiveness of Sales Activities by generating the rate of inquiries and conversion to sale. Submit report within 1 week after the scheduled Sales & Marketing Activity.
- Oversee the preparation of Sales Plan Report for each project as follows:
- Sales Plan for the year before end of December of each year
- Sales Projection for the year
- before end of December of each year
- Sales Budget for the year
- before end of December of each year
- Catch-up plan if applicable - monthly
- Timely execution & monitoring of Sales Plan for each project. Submit reports as follows:
- Sales Budget Monitoring Report - monthly
- Sales Strategies - quarterly
- Feedback from brokers and buyers - weekly
- Oversee Customer Care Issues, Timely Response within 24 hours and Constant Communication with the clients about the Remedies
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
Learning & Development
- Enhancement of Customer Experience
- Productivity and Efficiency
- Any other topics that management sees fit
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 10 years of experience in sales
- Five (5) years' previous experience as a Sales Supervisor or related position.
- Experience with facilitating workshops for buyers, brokers and staff
- Experience selling and meeting sales targets of a group
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Have the ability to create a Calendar of Events for Sales, Meetings and Trainings
- Highly organized and has good monitoring skills
- Has the ability to timely reply to broker, internal and external client's requests (Acknowledgement of Request within an hour)
- Constant Monitoring of Site and Unit to ensure its Saleable condition (may have to coordinate with PMO)
- Must be competitive in preparing different sales strategies and schemes.
- Must be sales-driven, have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- Has the ability to motivate and empower the Sales Team.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Must be flexible to work extended and weekend hours