Sales Support Representative
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of Japan's global telecommunications pioneer and a Global Fortune 500 company providing data centers, networks, content delivery, system integration, and more around the world. They are currently seeking for Sales Support Representative and will be based in Legazpi Village, Makati City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities:
- The position is primarily responsible in performing inside sales activities such as cold callings and sending emails to create new business opportunities
- Expected to determine client's (BANT) Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline as well as to be able to present KDDI's service overview to prospects and leads
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Identify customer's buying trends and provide reports to management
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Graduate/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Studies, Administration, Management and other related/equivalent course
- At least 1 -3 years of experience in inside sales functions and procedures.
- Basic knowledges of IT Infrastructure business and services is plus.
- Understanding of Business Operations, Sales procedures, strongly inclined in establishing and maintaining customers and Customer Service.
- Strong communication skills with customer orientation