Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. This job is onsite and contract-based until end of 2023..
Key Job responsibilities include:
- The hired individual will be responsible for the successful delivery of SAP Preventive Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP) and Advanced Planning Optimizer (APO) solutions, change management & technology initiatives.
- Acts as team member or lead for the Preventive Maintenance, Production Planning (PP) and APO-PSS modules execution and delivery of international/regional projects
- Responsible for the delivery and execution of the processes in PM and PP module and its relevant interfaces (i.e. APO, MES Camline) for the location assignments from the SPIRIT Rollouts in 2022-2023 and Regional Projects
- Define concepts and ensure governance of A IT template for the relevant business PM, PP and APO processes together with global competence center, local management, key-Users
- Support and define authorization concepts and create roles and responsibilities
- Manage own workload to meet assigned deadlines
- Handles Change Request to all locations of Automotive Continenta
- Handles Service to locations of Automotive Continental where project is still in sustainability phase
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- Minimum two+ full lifecycle SAP ERP implementation for module PM/PP
- Essential skills and with deep understanding of Preventive Maintenance, Production Planning operations/business challenges & must be able to translate them into solutions
- With manufacturing experience and business process knowledge highly preferred
- Possess basic project management skills including scoping, business requirement evaluation, issue and risk management
- Knowledge of APO production optimization with PP/DS module a plus
- Configuration skills in PM and PP are mandatory
- APO configuration desired
- With strong integration knowledge of other SAP ERP logistics modules
- Able to evaluate and produce technical documentation
- Ability to work independently with little guidance
- 20-30% of travel is required