SAP QM Consultant - Taguig (Full-time)
Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. This job is on hybrid WFH set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios and recommends/develops solutions to meet business needs.
- Timely feedback and consultation to the functional lead.
- Manage a given project role assignment and multiple projects at various steps: fit-gap analysis, realization, acceptance testing, go live preparation and execution and stabilization with supervision.
- Able to identify QM/WTY processes that needs improvement and recommends known best practice or develops new solution with alignment to the global team.
- Must be able to: introduce, implement, train and support new technologies that would address changing business needs within SAP-based Quality Management processes.
- Assess availability of new functionalities or updates in IT, test and deploy them for end users with consultation to the functional lead.
- Work closely with the key users to sustain the QM/WTY IT solution in place and introduce new available enhancement whenever possible. Conduct training on new functionalities available.
- Translating new business requirements unto already available IT QM/WTY solutions with minimal supervision.
- Facilitate and ensure the implementation and support of completed IT projects employing tools that would efficiently meet required timing and resolution of topics.
- Flexibility to work on implementation/upgrade/support activities based on the requirement. With proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- Manage basic security roles to properly address the needs of the various business teams and audit requirements
- Able to document functional design, test cases and results according to business requirements.
- Provides functional and technical support that go beyond QM/WTY master data or customizing. Perform analysis of complex issues relevant to interfaces with other SAP modules and subsystem.
- Apply established processes and guidelines when resolving issues created in the service management system within the SLA. Able to recommend work around solution with alignment to functional lead.
- Supports QM/WTY role design and basic security checks.
- Perform functional tests handle changes or emergency transports as needed with proper documentation.
- Facilitate / coordinate workshops with business key-users to collect / map business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Work with the development team for providing solutions to users. Carry out unit testing and facilitate user testing.
- Provide ad-hoc training and advance consulting/IT services.
- Facilitate meetings or workshop with business partners to understand the processes and improvement requirements.
- Effectively communicate and work with technical team for developing new solutions, carry out unit testing and assist in the user functional test
- Able to provide ad-hoc training and consultation of basic to complex process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in IT or related business area.
- Possess basic skills and adequate understanding of Quality Management business process requirements & challenges & must be able to translate them into IT functional solutions.
- End to end process knowledge and integration points with different SAP modules
- With experience in basic IT project management
- Minimum 4 years SAP experience with at least 2 SAP project implementation and support management
- Possess advance configuration skills in Quality Management, including experience in basic Authorization Management
- With business process experience or background in relevant manufacturing and quality management environment
- With in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and QM solution expertise to effectively integrate business requirements that will achieve customer's expected business result
- Note: We also welcome experienced ABAP Developers who have substantial QM-related business understanding gained through working within SAP Quality Management & Finance areas and are willing to shift to a functional consultant role.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to