Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. This job is onsite and contract-based until end of 2023.
Key Job responsibilities include:
- Participate in the different phases/milestones of project implementation.
- Conduct system analysis and provide relevant configuration (customizing) related to SD.
- Coordinate business requirements and relevant solutions together with Global competence center, local management, and Key-Users.
- Support of local departments and key users as part of project implementation and release-upgrades
- Documentation of new business processes and SAP functionality/solutions.
- Provide Second-level support of SAP-systems in Asia. Analyze incident tickets and apply preventive/permanent solutions via BMC.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years related experience including full-cycle ERP implementation for SD module.
- Must have excellent/hands-on experience in setting up/performing prototyping, functional configuration, and developing functional specifications
- Preferably with manufacturing experience and business process knowledge particularly in handling OEM customers.
- Has basic project management skills including scoping/evaluation of business requirements and ability to provide relevant solutions.
- With strong problem-solving skills and integration knowledge of other SAP ERP logistics modules
- Preferably with a background in ABAP Programming/Debugging, Data Migration-LSMW, APO, EDI, and SolMan.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills are essential.