Location: Stavanger, Norway (initial 2 - 3 months remote working)
My client is a leading medical technology company in Norway, who have a wide portfolio of products that help save lives. This varies from embedded medical systems used to prevent medical errors, all the way through to mobile applications used to teach CPR in education. They are currently looking to hire a Scrum master with a passion for coaching and implementing an agile environment into organisations. The initial team you will coordinate are focused around the DevOps team, however your role will be varied, and the aim is to make each team you coordinate an independent unit, able to function in an agile and efficient way.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team.
- Helps product owners to manage the product backlogs and sprint planning
- Arrange and/or facilitate daily stand-up meetings, Schedule and/or facilitate meetings, demo sessions with Automation area and/or Business in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of process and assisting in decision-making processes.
- Ensure timely delivery of sprints in line with agreed time-lines through proper tracking, monitoring and escalation management
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Track the project's progress and report project status (daily and weekly report)
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Communicate progress updates to various stakeholders/interested parties
- Jira and Confluence set up.
- Jira: ensure that all the issues are updated according to the corresponding sprint.
- Confluence: ensure that all the documents are updated (example: MDD, Testing docs, Operational Handbook)
- Passionate about being a scrum master - if you have scrum/agile coach qualifications this is a huge plus
- Experienced leading and managing a variety of development teams (ideally inc. DevOps teams)
- Excellent knowledge around agile methodologies
- Ability to mentor and coach teams quickly, allowing them to become independent of you, while you move onto the next team
- Those from SW Development, QA or Product owner backgrounds are welcomed.