Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading consumer goods company. Our highly respected client is seeking a SEA Call Centre Manager with experience in the consumer goods or health industry. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional employer and develop a rich and rewarding career. The job has good prospects for career advancements.
The SEA Centre Manager will drive the overall consumer satisfaction, whilst maintaining the brand reputation and supporting business growth. Liaising with the appropriate teams through driving consumer concerns for continuous improvement and innovation. Lastly, transforming and customer care approach to become a premium contact centre to adapt with dynamic environment.
- Develop and lead the customer care and call center strategy in SEA cluster to align with global standards.
- Lead and develop talent within the team.
- Ensure services companies with global standards
- Ensure excellence for customer experience in all channels of communication. Monitor and review performance of team periodically.
- Lead team to provide excellent support in times of crisis.
- Maintain and develop relationship with stakeholders to maximize team performance and customer experience, while provide value added services.
- Previous experience with contact centre environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem solving, verbal and written communications, and conflict resolution sills.
- Experience in the consumer goods or health industry preferred.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
- Proficient with written and spoken English.