Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a professional online gaming company in the country.
Our respective client is seeking for a Security Auditor Engineer who will play a crucial role in safeguarding sensitive information, ensuring compliance with security policies, and enhancing the overall cybersecurity of our operations. He/she will be responsible for maintenance and network security projects. The job is located in BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines and has an on-site working arrangement.
- Responsible for the basic maintenance and user training related to the company's information security projects
- Responsible for network security project related strategy development, implementation, perfection, vulnerability repair and other work;
- provide security inspection, vulnerability check, penetration test, security assessment, security audit, security reinforcement and other services for each information system.
- For the company's security level requirements, develop annual audit planning, monthly audit plan, output audit weekly report, audit monthly report
- Combine with the company's security management system, conduct security information management training for the company's relevant departments on a graded basis; and conduct regular security information inspections and security examinations for important core departments
- Bachelor degree or above, with at least 4 years of relevant working experience in security, network, system
- Strong learning ability, hands-on ability and problem solving ability.
- Proficient in mainstream information security technologies and products, with experience in risk assessment, security service projects.
- Familiar with network equipment, the main operating system (windows, linux) security assessment, security reinforcement work, familiar with hacker attack and defense technology, able to deal with sudden security events.
- Skilled use of common office software.
- Be down-to-earth and sincere, with good professional ethics and execution. Have strong communication and coordination skills, understanding and written expression ability.
- Work rigorously, conscientious and responsible, strong patience and sense of responsibility, good organization and coordination, good teamwork skills;"
- English/Chinese Bilingual Preferred