Semantic Web Developer
Initial 3 month freelance contract + extensions
Ghent, Belgium (Working partially from the offices and from home is possible within team agreement)
Build a browser extension that is compatible with Chrome and Firefox, which allows users to log in with Solid identities in their browser and use those to fetch authenticated resources. The extension should also detect when a website supports Solid identity, and offers the user to automatically log with one of their Solid identities configured in their browser.
- Build cross-browser Solid extension for FireFox and Chrome.
- Produce clean, efficient, and test-driven code based on (Solid) specifications.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Work together with a diverse team of researchers and developers.
Required knowledge and skills
- Experience in development of browser extensions for FireFox and Chrome, including testing of these extensions
- Familiarity with development of Web applications