Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of manufacturing solutions. Our respected client is seeking a Senior Accounts Executive with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the accounting operations within the Company.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assist in all Finance functions to ensure day to day operations of overall financial activities.
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Prepare required journal voucher with an appropriate supporting document
- Assist in preparing Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
- Provide analysis on actual vs budget variance
- Maintenance of the Accounts Receivable (Bank/Personal Guarantee, payment advice etc), collection, preparing the ageing report and Including intercompany billing & reconciliation.
- Support FM in the budgeting process for Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Free Cash Flow.
- Ensure all statutory or government reports such as SST, withholding tax, Manufacturing report & Bank Negara report are submitted on time, pay correctly and promptly.
- Assist with annual audit and providing all necessary information to Auditor
- Assist in stock count and Fixed Asset sighting
- To handle other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting operations
- Good analytical skills in financial variance analysis
- Proficient in Excel and Word