Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of global advisory company in Thailand. The company has beenproviding advisory services for insurance companies, integrated with leading-edge technology solutions and software.
You will work on projects focused on general insurance. You will be involved in a variety of projects including IFRS 17, reserve valuation, pricing, risk/capital management, RBC, merger and acquisitions, and predictive analytics etc for our P&C clients across Southeast Asia (SEA).
- Working with consultants and project managers on a variety of insurance-related client projects.
- Manage project workstreams and/or smaller projects.
- Data preparation as well as producing, preparing the initial analysis and explaining the results.
- Developing actuarial model.
- Preparing for client meetings and work on-site at clients' offices from time to time, if required.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary consulting team to analyse issues and develop value and added solutions for the clients.
- Meet billable hour targets.
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by assisting in proposals and demos/presentations
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Good progress in actuarial examinations from recognised International Actuarial Bodies.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.