Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest Italian biopharmaceutical companies with a heritage since 1886 and over 17,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Our respected client is seeking a Business Applications Specialist with working experience of ERP and other business applications support for the job of Business Application Support Senior Analyst
The Business Application Support Senior Analyst will be responsible for maintaining Finance and Procurement related Business Applications and ensuring seamless integration with other Systems. This role involves providing essential Administration and End User Support, managing Master Data, resolving issues promptly, and driving system enhancements. The job is in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines and offering a hybrid working arrangement.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
Perform Application support role:
- Administration support (that includes supplier onboarding and vendor extension for Procurement Application) and related master data maintenance in the Production environment.
- Provide front-line support to end user to ensure timely and effective resolution of user issues and queries.
- Perform complex log file analysis to identify root cause of issues.
- Analyze, document and track issues and actions taken throughout the lifecycle of the issue including decisions made, successful and unsuccessful actions taken, and final steps executed for resolution.
- Evaluate documented resolutions, analyze trends, and make recommendations to prevent future occurrences of similar issues.
- Perform design of data models and development of extraction, loading and transformation (ETL) rules based on user requirements.
- Drive service and application improvements that includes early detection of incidents and faster recovery, and automation of repetitive/manual tasks.
Analytics, Reporting and Other Duties:
- Responsible for generating timely and user-centric reports and analytics to meet business stakeholders needs.
- Analyze KPI Metrics and SLA fulfillment related to annual maintenance service contracts.
- Actively involved in Business Application improvement and other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Provide user support during user acceptance tests and post implementation of such projects.
Key Job Requirements Include:
- 3 - 6 years of ERP and other business applications support
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study
- Possess strong business process, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good systems and data experience across procurement, finance processes and workflows
- Knowledge and experience of supporting ERP platforms and AMS solutions.
- Good understanding of data structure and SQL query for BI and reporting.
- Self-confident with an ability to accept and respond to challenges in a positive manner.
- Demonstrates strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.