- Manage OTC trade processing & confirmation team, You will be responsible for processing Swap Settlement Process and Reconciliation.
- Good blend of product knowledge and usage of technology.
- Involves Direct contact with client and brokers.
- With the experience, candidate should be well versed with the products in dept understanding
- Provide classroom training to the team members. Building SOP's and Task list for new process with proper risk control
- Troubleshooting team members in reconciliation and assisting managers in new client launch.
- Process Daily Swap settlements for Unwind swaps with various Counterparty
- Process Monthly Reset cycle for Swap and ensure that all cash-flow are settlements on time.
- Investigate the reasons for differences in Swap settlement.
- Coordinate with client and counterparty for resolution of any discrepancy in swap settlement process
- Involved in Booking of Dividend, Tax, Index or any fees in client accounting system to reconcile Swap Settlement cashflow.
- Prepare the wires based on SSI set up based on agreed settlement amount.
- Reconcile client cash, trade & position recs and their settlements by prime broker on daily basis & resolve breaks
- Co-ordinate with Client for Interest accrual on Month-ends and book the same in our system vs PB
- Working on testing environment for testing of new functionality.
- Assisting/trouble shooting team members with their BAU issues.
- Assisting manager and team in timely deliverable of services to client.
- Provide training to new joiners.
- Assisting in manager in new client launch
- Drafting SOPs for the process.
- MBA (finance) required with 7+ years of experience working for a Hedge Fund Administrator or Hedge Fund Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of OTC products.
- Past experience in managing hedge funds or similar types of alternative products (Exchange Listed (Fixed income, Options, Futures, Equities / Non listed products like TRS/CDS/IRS/ Equity Swaps)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Basic Knowledge of accounting applications like Enfusion /VPM / Geneva will be added advantage.
- Number Cruncher and excellent communication skills.
- Team Handling Exp is must.
- Working in Fund Administrator in Hedge Fund Client
- Academic Requirements
- MBA with 4+ years' experience.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684