Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with global leading organization who is well established within the field of industrial engineering.
Our prestigious client is looking for an ideal candidate within Malaysia to develop and penetrate Bio-based market accordingly to the company's core businesses & direction, growing a solid technical understanding and mature sales skills about advantages and benefits derived from the company's core technologies, committing with budget.
- Develop potential market and opportunity for bio base, familiar with process package sales skill.
- Secure & achieve defined budget.
- Maintain existing customer relationship and keep activity in related market.
- Drive and coordinate projects with global Sales, technology & projects team, such as liquid-liquid extraction and distillation teams in Singapore & Switzerland
- Attend technical presentation and clarification meeting; technical appendix negotiation; in charge of commercial bidding and order negotiation.
- Lead commercial strategy making for PP project and in charge of signing contract.
- Internal and external handover/kick-off meeting preparation.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager and team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relative experience as a sales engineer and/or marketing in Chemicals & special chemicals, exposure to Bio-based related field is preferred.
- Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Technically agile with critical matters related to the productions of bio-based products.
- Well aware of market trends, players and current projects in the APAC bio-economy sector.
- Experience in chemical process design, especially within Bio-based (Bioethanol, Oleo, new bio routs PHA, PEF, etc.) is preferred.
- Experiences with fermentation processes and/or bio-catalytic processes would be considered as a plus.
- A team player, excellent communication skills, aware of multicultural differences.
- Travelling worldwide will be required - (50% - 75%).