To be responsible for preparing and checking of the security documentation to ensure the terms and conditions are correctly reflected as per credit applications approval prior to execution of the documents by the Private Banking clients.
- Preparing (including signing of letters) and checking of the facility and security documentation to ensure the terms and conditions are correctly reflected as per Credit Applications approved prior to execution of the documents by the Private Banking clients.
- Liaise with internal & external legal counsel on foreign Legal Opinions and registration of security charge.
- Knowledge in property mortgage process including liaising with Valuers and Insurers.
- Ensure credit and management conditions are met before limit set up.
- Prepare Confirmation Letters once the limits are set up. Arrange for checking and signature before sending out to clients by post or emails.
- Ensure the proper safekeeping of the security documentation by scanning all documents to eOps system for archival.
- Ensure property mortgage and insurance redemption are promptly and properly attended to and that all outstanding are settled prior to release/ cancel of our security charge and insurance certificates.
- Ensure the proper safekeeping of facility and security documentation and credit limit maintenance.
- Support and assist Credit Document team in documentation requirements and any adhoc projects.
- 5 years of experience in Credit Documentation for Private Bank
- Having Private Banking products knowledge will be advantage
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R21100351
Back to job search
S$5000 - S$7000 per month
about 1 month ago