Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's renounced Academic Research Institute that provides learning and Education to people. Our respective client is currently looking for a Senior AWS Infrastructure Engineer.
In this role, you will collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the business and branches. It is an opportunity that will enable you to widen your horizon by learning from other cultures.
This role will be the pinnacle of supporting and securing the AWS infrastructure and service offering. This role includes but is not limited to monitoring, troubleshooting of issues, cost optimization, security monitoring, and being our team's AWS Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Working under the supervision of the Cloud and Security Architect in the UK, you will be involved in:
- Regular monitoring of the current AWS environment to ensure best practices are followed
- Reviewing Security Hub findings and guiding the technology teams through to resolution
- Escalation points for the support teams on Security, AWS, and other IaaS / SaaS solutions
- Research and evaluate new AWS services and solutions and provide recommendations on the adoption of new technologies
- Work collaboratively with the English Technology team to understand any requirements for new accounts and services within AWS
- Ensure all system changes require ed follow the Change Management process
- It will be ideal for this part if you have a minimum of 3 years of experience of hands-on AWS experience. will make you a strong candidate if you have a strong and proven technical background with a deep understanding of a broad range of technologies including but not limited to, networking, DNS, CDNs, email systems, and security in the Cloud.
In addition, experience, knowledge, or expertise in the following would give you an advantage:
- You will have at least 3 years of experience of hands-on exposure to AWS and a good understanding of AWS organizations
- You will have been certified to a minimum of AWS Associate level, with either Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator.
- Experience and knowledge of managing complex and secure AWS environments
- Experience with AWS services such as Security Hub, GuardDuty, Macie, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, and other automation