Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global MNCMNC in designing and producing customizedcustomized industrial packaging solutions for advanced technology segments industries, known for their sustainable packaging solutions and commitment to reducing their environmental impact through innovative and sustainable packaging materials and design. They are seeking for a Senior Business Development Manager, with at least 8 year(s) of experience in managing global key accounts. The job will be based in PenangPenang.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Accountable for sales growth objective and adhere to company direction in creating new business opportunity and pipeline creation, focusing on the semiconductor/ automotive/ battery industries.
- Identify customer needs and drive new business opportunities in line with global business strategy, portfolio and provide complete packaging solutions.
- Growing the existing Key Global Account, partnering with global sales team to create a plan to quickly develop and deliver sales.
- Secure accurate sales forecasting for assigned global key account and accelerate growth.
- Examine customer specifications and prepare proposals that fulfil customer requirements.
- Initiate and coordinate with engineering design centre on design requirements, product testing and specifications.
- Bring in new clients and foster business relationships to increase sales revenue.
- Monitor sales performance metrics and overall activity growth of business development team.
- Work independently in developing the strategies and hands-on in implementation.
- Drive business development strategies and fulfilling the activation projects.
Key job requirements include:
Minimum 8 year(s) of proven experience in field of business development/ sales.
Possess at least a bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or engineering.
Possess strong ability in hunting and selling skills, with proven experience in business development activities.
Possess strong leadership skills and strategic mindset, planning and organizationalorganizational skills.
Possess strong ability in planning and organizationalorganizational skills.
Good knowledge with plastics thermoformingthermoforming and wooden crate will be added advantage.
Strong background in new business sales development and strong connections in the Northern region.
Ability to read, analyse and interpret complex business-related documents.
Bi-Lingual capabilities desirable.