Senior Brand Manager
FMCG - haircare/beauty/personal care
Have you worked with curls? Or have beautiful curls of your own? If you appreciate a brand that is focused on curls then this could be the role for you!
Our client has a strong presence in the UK and US and is looking for a superstar brand marketer to join their small but growing team.
The team is still small and agile and likely to grow- but you must enjoy working in a smaller entrepreneurial environment at pace, where you will be responsible for all aspects of brand marketing from a strategic perspective to checking labels/ packaging.
Ideally you will have:
- Worked on brands with a D2C offering
- A background as a BM, PM or SBM in Beauty/ Personal care/ haircare/ skincare
- A real genuine affinity with the brand and the brands missions - i.e have curly hair yourself or know the ins and outs of the curly hair market
- Strong content creation
- Experience in NPD from concept to launch- understand stage gate process, briefing R&D directly
- Experience with product packaging, boxes, kits, labels - strong attention to detail on design
- Ability to work at pace and turn things around very quickly
This is a full mix SBM role and will suit someone who enjoys everything from brand development, insights, analytics, NPD, brand planning and comms development and execution.