Senior Brand Manager - consumer FMCG
£60k + car + benefits
West Midlands/Hybrid working
Global FMCG company with strong heritage and large portfolio of brands is seeking a talented Senior Brand Manager to manage of its key categories.
Our client is a global values led business who embrace fresh thinking and ideas and are committed to bringing together with diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
This is a standalone role where you will have responsibility for 360 brand strategy and planning.
The role will include but not limited to;
- Brand planning and strategy - Lead the Annual Brand Planning process, from brand performance analysis through to the development of brand plans, working in close collaboration with the UK cross functional team,
- Budget management - Allocate A&P budget effectively against growth drivers
- Insights - identifying changes and trends in consumer behaviours, analysing competitor activity, benchmarking best practise in the industry
- Leadership of external partners including media and creative agencies as well as cross functional team leadership
- Brand Activation - ensuring best in class brand activation across the on trade and off trade
Requirement to be office based in West Midlands two days per week so ideally applicants will be based in the Midlands, Cotswolds or London areas and willing to travel a couple of times per week.
There is unlikely to be international travel in this role.
This is an amazing opportunity to grow as a Senior Brand Manager as you take on business critical projects and have lots of exposure at senior level across the business. You will have done two rotations as a Brand Manager within an FMCG consumer brand or already at some experience at SBM and looking for a new challenge in a new category.
Please get in touch with your CV and a short introduction, as well as your salary expectations today and we will be in touch if your CV looks to be a good fit.