International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global corporation in the FMCG/Retail industry.
Our client is seeking for a Senior Brand Manager with a strong marketing background in planning & deploying Marketing strategy to leverage consumer engagement and achieve brand objectives.
- Manage and develop P&L and driving market growth
- Maintain brand public image through the implementation of marketing initiatives
- Oversee social media accounts and ensure brand consistency
- Manage and training subordinates & stakeholder management on the implementation of GTM and campaigns across channels
- Analyze trends in customer spending behaviors
- Analyze competitive benchmarking & uniqueness of brand products in the market
- Allocate marketing budget and ensuring budget planning for marketing in line with brand budget
- Establish relationships with influencers, advertising agencies, media outlets, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Communication with at least 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in all aspect of Brand Management (marketing, sales, merchandizing, public relations, etc.)
- Highly organized, creative, detail-oriented with critical thinking and quick adaptability in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to create afresh, effective, and measurable Marketing initiatives
- Strong leadership skills including leading, inspiring, and coaching direct reports; build collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese