Award-winning executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a leading Nutritionprovider company, for the position of Senior Brand Manager (Consumer Health) based in Bangkok
The Senior Brand Manager(Consumer Health) will develop the marketing strategy, products, project, and business plan of Consumer Health platforms to increase brand competitiveness and profits. This is a succession planning role, so seeking someone who is keen on personal development, potentially to marketing manager.
- Senior Brand Manager based in Bangkok
- Ensures that the brand essence covers every product experience and meets or exceeds consumers' expectations.
- Perform gap analysis of product formulation, communication, price, availability, visibility, and every aspect relevant to achieving superiority against the competition in coordination with regional/global.
- Contributes to the project management to bring the pipelines to life.
- Understand the portfolio's market competitiveness and target consumers and develop successful marketing and brand plans.
- Maximize business value by using digital to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience in managing a portfolio of Consumer care nutrition/pharmaceutical brands, products, and projects.
- Extensive experience in marketing (may include some experience in other related functions like sales at FMCG / cosmetics relatable to the Healthcare business).
- Understanding of key drivers of brand/product P&L.
- Experience in leading product launches or complex renovation projects working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- People management skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and Thai language.