Senior Business Analyst
- Experience of derivative product characteristic, including structure of products, valuation/pricing information associate with the products
- Knowledge with vanilla product and derivatives and understand the general market practice
- Understand the basic concept of valuation/pricing approach of vanilla and derivatives
- Knowledge in market data
- Experience with scripting language, i.e. Python or Excel Macro
- Master in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance or CFA will be a great plus
- Principle duties are collecting functional requirements from stakeholders, and able to document and explain the requirements to development and QA team
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office, Middle Office, Finance users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts in Technology & Operations in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective "bridge" between business users and technology.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1655133, Ashraf Ali