International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a international well-known freight forwarder. Our client, the company with ambitious to expand business in Vietnam, is seeking an highly motivated and results-oriented salesperson in Logistics industry for Senior Business Developer role. The job holder will work in Ho Chi Minh City.
As a Senior Business Developer, you will be responsible for aggressively hunting and acquiring new clients to expand our customer base. This role requires exceptional sales skills, strategic thinking, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you have a proven track record in sales and possess a deep understanding of the freight forwarding industry, we invite you to apply.
- Conduct extensive market research to identify potential clients and develop a robust pipeline of leads.
- Utilize various channels, including cold calling, networking, and referrals, to reach out to prospective clients and establish initial contact.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders in target companies.
- Clearly articulate our freight forwarding services, value proposition, and competitive advantages to potential clients.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments to understand clients' requirements and tailor customized solutions to meet their specific logistics needs.
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals that effectively address clients' pain points and position our services as the ideal solution.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms with clients to secure profitable business agreements.
- Collaborate closely with the operations team to ensure seamless execution of services and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors' activities to identify new business opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and contribute to the overall growth and success of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proven track record of at least 2-3 years in aggressive sales and business development, preferably within the freight forwarding or logistics industry.
- Strong understanding of the freight forwarding industry, including knowledge of various transportation modes, customs regulations, and international trade.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish rapport and build relationships with diverse clients and stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion abilities to drive successful deals and win new business.
- Self-motivated and target-driven with a demonstrated ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding sales goals.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools to manage leads, track progress, and generate reports.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet clients and attend industry events.
- Able to use English for works