International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a sustainable-grown workplace design and building company.
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with strong experience in Business Development (B2B). The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- Approach new potential clients and explore new business potential (B2B) (Workplace Design & Build Project).
- Identify, develop and implement market-driven strategies to determine target markets and contacts to pursue in order to achieve revenue goals.
- Actively work with internal teams to develop proposals and presentation.
- Develop sustainable and long-term business relationships with key clients, owner's reps.
- Follow potential projects that meet the company's project selection criteria
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and contact information within and outside of the company.
- Responsible to prepare and manage an annual business development budget. * Review contact terms & conditions.
- High level in presenting & writing fluently English.
- At least 03 years experience at related position/field.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure.