Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading AI and big data company providing digital transformation, fraud prevention and process automation services in Asia. Our respected client is seeking for a Senior Business Development Manager. The job is remote in the Philippines.
The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the software and service revenue by achieving the sales quota and focusing on solution selling for prospecting and engaging key stakeholders / C-levels and closing opportunities. He/She will be managing customer-facing activities to identify, negotiate and close major contracts resulting in revenue.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Drive the software and service revenue by achieving the sales quota.
- Develop and enhance sales and business development plans through market intelligence, understanding of client markets (quantitative and qualitative) and competitor analysis
- Identify and define needs, articulating value proposition, differentiating competition and positioning for new market entry
- Report on sales activity, pipeline development and revenue forecast.
- Develop the territory strategy, including research on target segments or customer base, go-to-market plans, brand strategy
- Assist on hiring (with the aid of the internal recruitment team) the sales, customer success, account management teams for your local market.
- Provide team leadership to the newly hired team across sales, customer success, account managers and business development hires, and set individual contribution targets.
- In managing the sales team, conduct regular cadence and reviews, own and drive the sales targets of the assigned territory.
- Develop localized business and sales goals with the leadership team, implement BD and sales processes and systems with the team from scratch.
- With the aid of local teams, compiling "on the ground" sales reports, customer trends, and competitor information with the sales, BD and customer service team members.
- Become a product expert utilizing prior knowledge of relatable financial services or Fintech products and services
Key job requirements include:
- At least 6 years of work experience in enterprise software sales, account management, business development with regional exposure in SEA counties. Industries include financial services (Bank, Insurance), financial technology eCommerce, and Payment with a strong sales track records in the last 3-4 years.
- Solid understanding of enterprise credit risk decision solution, eKYC, digital lending, digital fraud prevention, AML, AI/big data and analytics modelling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive with successful track record of working in a team based environment
- Independent and highly-motivated, results-driven with an ongoing curiosity for growth
- Awareness of competitor features would be a plus.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Strong network of senior management within banking, fintech and financial services sector would be highly beneficial
- Experience in a high growth company or expanding an existing business line or vertical into a new territory
- Able to drive and lead complex deals involving the management of multiple senior stakeholders
- Comfortable in a fast paced, hyper-accelerated growth environment