Senior Business Development - Plastics / Performance Chemical
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational company in trading. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 3 years' experience in plastics / performance chemical for the job of Senior Business Development. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Direct reporting to Business Development Manager
- Responsible in managing chemical trading business under inorganic and advanced material domain.
- Understanding business market structure, both customer's and supplier's strategy, and positioning in the industry.
- Developing new business with leveraging the existing business to create growth.
- Having a right mindset against business and common sense with global standard basis, to take proper initiatives in the purpose to improve business growth.
- Having good and effective capabilities in coordinating with other internal and external parties, with a coverage of local and overseas
- Bachelor's / Master's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as business development in trading business company
- Have knowledge and/or experience in trading business for performance chemical commodities is an advantage.
- Good skill and experience in the role of marketing, sales, and customer service in handling customer & supplier from local and overseas.
- Good communication, interpersonal skill and effective negotiation skill
- Proficient communicating in English language (written and verbal) is mandatory
- Have interest to explore learn and continually developing capability in trading and investment business