Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a company that offers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst of the highest professional standing and a background in Market and Secondary Research for the job of (Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst.
The (Senior) Business Intelligence Analyst acts as a research consultant and can view the "big picture". This role works together and effectively with internal clients (NA and APAC sales team) to produce research that answers the most
pressing questions being asked by the leadership team and helps the company grow. The job is in offers a Full-Remote Work.
Key job responsibilities:
- Research, analyze, and prepare reports/projects on key markets, competitors, and targets to support management and business development team efforts in the region
- Daily monitoring of key markets, competitors, and targets to identify opportunities or threats.
- Research competitors' quantitative and qualitative information by using external and internal sources of information.
- Systematically validate information following standard operating procedures.
- Elaborate on different kinds of analysis and produce reports of the results for global and regional management.
- Structure the data/ information into a meaningful blueprint/ storyboard that can be presented for review- Make presentations to internal stakeholders, gather feedback and update the deliverable accordingly.
Key job requirements:
- Post Graduate degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, International Business, or related subjects. MBA is preferred
- 5-7 years of business research experience, covering assignments such as detailed qualitative industry/market analysis, market sizing, competitor assessment, Industry trends, etc.
- Relevant work experience in Business/Secondary Research in a captive/consulting/KPO setup is a MUST
- Must be highly proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Salesforce is a plus.
- Critical thinking, analytical, and very detailed oriented.
- Must be able to work with a global team, consistently perform at a high pace, be deadline-oriented, multitask/project environment and work with minimal supervision.
- Proactive, "can-do" and professional attitude.