Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest FMCG companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Senior Business Warehouse/Intelligence Developer This individual should be someone who can come up with data modeling ideas and translate the idea into effective solutions to solve complex business problems. The individual must have strong relationship skills to interact and work closely with business stakeholders to improve their ability to react on digital world, enable scalability and gain insights through availability and accessibility of actionable data.
The individual should also demonstrate strong strategic agility, business acumen, creative and innovative thinking, strong stakeholder management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Design, implementation,realization and ongoing operations and maintenanceofanalytics applications such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW), andSAPAnalytics Cloud (SAC) oDevelopBW data models & data flow objects inSAPBW 7.xonHANA usingSAPHANA Studio o Adoptdatamodeling & data flow design best practices to develop robust &scalable solutions.
- Configure and install SAP BW Business Content, where applicable
- Activate, configure and enhance generic and Business Content extractors, and develop custom extractors, as necessary
- Build infocubes, ODS/DSO, multi-providers, composite providers, open ODS, transient providers, transformations, extractors, datasources and required routines.
- Design and develop complex BEx queries to meet reporting requirements
- Optimize reporting and data load performance through Query monitoring tool, Aggregates, Indexes, InfoCube Compression, InfoCube Partitioning and Statistics.
- Develop and trouble shoot ABAP programs including user exits, function modules and start/end/expert routines
- Support and/or enhance SAP BO capabilities around SAP BI Launchpad, Web Intelligence, Analysis for MS Excel/Office, as per business requirements
- Provide day to day sustainment support related BW-BI ongoing operations (e.g. incident investigation and resolution, taking care of how to questions from end-users, etc)
- Expert and/or utilize comprehensive knowledge of the principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation
- Be on the forefront of learning and development by continuously acquiring and upgrading competencies around Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), data lake, data mining and other BI and analytics solutions
- Understand customer priorities and work with urgency in accomplishing those priorities
- Support Reporting and Analytics projects which may integrate data and functionality from non-SAP application system
- Deliver SAP BW-BI projects and requirements in short sprints.
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline
- 5+ years hands-on experience on BW-BI development works, delivery of architecture and solution design, with at least 2 full cycle BW-BI implementation
- Experience with EDW development life cycle from business requirement gathering to end solution as well production system support and maintenance
- Experience assessing existing data warehouse processes and envisioning future improvements and assess and mitigate the impact of new SAP releases on the current system landscape
- Working knowledge on SAP ERP function modules (e.g. Sales & Distribution, Material Management, Logistics, WMS, FICO, etc.) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as customer service skills
- Experience and/or exposure to SAP BW/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Able to take ownership of assignments and provide workable solutions
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Thrive to continually grow and advance the knowledge and skillsets around data science, analytics, reporting and data visualization
- Exposure to Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, and Big Data technology will be a big plus. Project management experience is preferred but is not strictly required