Senior C# .NET Developer
Do you have extensive experience in software development, or have you recently begun your software development career and are eager to gain more experience in a company with cutting edge technology and a global impact?
ConSol Partners are now recruiting for several positions within the development department of a leading maritime company based in Norway. As a back-end system developer, you will be joining an international team of highly talented people with passionate interest in software design.
12 month freelance contract - followed by permanent employment
On-site in Rogaland Norway. Relocation Required.
€90,000 - €100,000 per annum
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with Azure based data collection, processing and distribution systems
- Development of systems including server-side services, systems for satellite-based data update to vessels and user applications for portfolio management and data analysis
- Software development as part of a SCRUM team following agreed work backlogs
- Research into new technologies that might benefit customers
- Participation on technical conferences, seminars and training sessions
- Participate in continuous process redesign to build a high performing culture
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience using C++/C#. 3+ years of experience with programming in C# (.net framework/.net core/.net 5)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with API based systems integration
- Experience with unit-testing
- Excellent organisational and structural skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Linux application development is a plus
- Experience with NOSQL and signal processing is a plus
- Well traversed in Agile methodologies and DevOps based work-flows
- English: sufficient for communication with your colleagues
Please send your CV for more details.