We are working with a large Multinational company whose Risk Management division are currently looking to recruit as Senior Customer Due Diligence (CDD) Analyst based in Newcastle.
You will, as a Senior CDD Analyst, be a key part of a Central CDD team performing financial crime due diligence on potential and existing clients of the business, covering money laundering, terrorism and sanctions compliance. The work involves all first line financial crime client acceptance and continuance procedures for the UK and Ireland business. Responsibilities include:
- Perform risk based financial crime due diligence on actual and potential
- Encourage client facing staff to engage with the Central CDD Team
- Suggest improvements in the review and maintenance of client on-boarding and monitoring procedures, assess engagement risk and update and amend as necessary
- Providing detailed data reports and analysis from internal systems
- Create Excel/PowerBI dashboards to support with the planning and operations of the team
Skills and attributes for success
- You will have good communication skills capable of dealing with wide range of staff, including Partners
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and credibility at all levels
- Ability to build PowerBI dashboards using Excel datasets with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical skills, in particular data analysis and the ability to conduct effective research
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- Previous experience working in anti-money laundering or Sanctions compliance applying controls in a sophisticated business environment
- A high degree of competency in verifying different client types using publicly available resources and subscription services
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerBI
- Education to degree standard will be an advantage
What is on Offer for you?
- A competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development.
Salary Range - up to 32K