Senior Commercial Analyst (Channel Development)
Based West London (hybrid)
Salary circa 50k
Are you a Commercial Analyst with strong FMCG experience?
As part of this vision and expansion, this global coffee chain is looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join the Strategy, Insights & Analytics team.
You will be responsible for analysing data working directly with Nielson / Kantar / IRI drawing insights to create actionable recommendations to the business.
The new role will be responsible for reviewing & analyzing internal and external data sources to provide actionable insight and guide future decision making across each partnership.
- Lead internal & external quarterly business reviews across 3 key drinks divisions, analysing key metrics and identifying opportunities to drive actionable strategies and plans with each team.
- Optimise & deliver monthly reporting of sales performance across the channel development portfolio
- Lead analysis from hypothesis to recommendations in response to critical business questions (e.g. NPD launches, distribution gaps, category dynamics etc.)
- Minimum 5 years' experience of analysing data to drive actionable decision making within a commercial function is required e.g., analytics, category management, consumer insights or finance.
- Strong FMCG experience in syndicated analytics directly working with Nielsen / IRI / Kantar
- Strong analytical skills, experienced with sourcing, aggregating, and building analysis from complicated data sets (including data harmonization where possible)
- Experience with data analysis software (Answers/Connect/SPSS files) and data Visualization tools (Power BI/Tableau) preferred
- Ability to share stories and flex communication style to share recommendations and influence senior stakeholders