Corporate Finance Manager (Real Estate based in Bangkok)
Our client is one of listed company based in Bangkok Thailand, they are currently looking for Corporate Finance Manager reporting directly to corporate finance director to provide financial analysis which includes valuation, pre-impacts from project management and other corporate activities and participate in establishing Business Strategy and Plan.
- Provided recommendation for business to achieve desired financial outcomes.
- Review and consolidated feasibility study for existing and new projects.
- Create prepared and analysed budget, cash flow and financial performance reports.
- Prepare and analyse pro-forma financial statements and company profiles
- Maintain up-to-date information on company's consolidated performance
- Maintain and monitor project management and other corporate's databases and support other businesses
- Manage development of key materials: presentation decks, quarterly earnings reports, management Q&As
- Provide information and prepare presentation to company's management and Board of
- Director involving stock performance, peer comparison, market perception to the company and industry, ratio, financial model.
- Manage communication channel and create good relationship among investment community, regulators, financial institutions and investors.
- Provide monthly analysis on P&L with financial analysis for forecast
- Produce high quality presentation materials, financial model, per-forma of P&L, cash, D:E ratio, balance sheet and feasibility study
- Conduct project due diligence (financial, legal, regulatory, physical asset and competitors' analysis as required
- Monitor investment process (investment request) and co-ordinate with Real Estate division and Network development team
- Analyze "Real Estate business & non-RE activities and support business with financial facts and solution by comply with company financial policies and procedures.
- Support on strategic direction, alignment, collaboration for the whole organisation as well as prioritization (resource utilizations) for initiating projects and ensure execution on timely manner
- Participate in any strategic direction discussion and do more research to support the directions
- Master's degree or relevant experiences in accounting, business administration or finance required, qualified CFA would be preferable
- Minimum 5 years of progressive financial experience with a large corporation and investment banking, project finance & capital market or other corporate finance role
- Must have knowledge and experience in financial modelling and accounting skills
- Experience/understood English Contract Financial Agreement with Bank (CFA)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail
- Advanced understanding of finance, economics, markets, financial analysis, accounting, and valuation concepts.
- Ability to take initiative, and drive work streams independently
Have good communication skills in Thai and English - both written and verbal, experienced in managing and communicating with stakeholders, bankers, rating agencies and investors-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1544539