Senior CRM and Loyalty Manager
3 Month Contract - £215 per day
A large online fashion and beauty retailer are looking for a freelancer to join their Marketing and Digital team for an initial period of 3 months with potential for this to be extended.
As a Senior CRM & Loyalty Manger you will be responsible for the delivery of the retention and acquisition strategy across CRM channels.
- Create, implement, and manage overall CRM and loyalty/retention strategy
- Define, implement, manage, and optimise customer contact strategy within a framework of intelligent segmentation and across existing and new communication channels
- Define and agree relevant CRM and loyalty/retention KPIs with Group Marketing Manager and key stakeholders
- Work closely with the Business Insights & Analytics team to define audience segmentation and customer lifecycle management within the business, create and manage relevant CRM and loyalty/retention reporting.
- Plan and manage relaunch and expansion of loyalty programme.
- Responsible for the email marketing process, including end-to-end management & co-ordination from planning to briefing Design & Content teams, through to email build, and sending using ESP.
- Excellent understanding of CRM marketing & technology, best practice, GDPR regulations.
- Proven experience owning email marketing and segmentation plans, including the end-to-end co-ordination and execution.
- Prior experience managing a large-scale CRM platform, loyalty programme, preferably within fashion or beauty retail.
- Ability to hit the ground running and work in a fast-paced environment, with a very high attention to detail and excellent communication skills.